Links for March 2011
- David Baron's weblog: What does a blur radius mean? - You may have been hearing for several years that all browsers support box-shadow and we should just drop the vendor prefixes already. If you've been wondering why they haven't, this post indicates the level of interoperability the browser vendors have been aiming for.
- Rangnarök - HTML 5 compliance: the next step - Try out Opera's new HTML5 parser in an 11.50 alpha build, consistent cross browser parsing for bad markup.
- The Tink Tank » London Web Standards presentation - Although nominally about the current lack of screen reader support for HTML5 semantic improvements, this talk also includes an excellent introduction to screen readers in general.
- Cross Platform Scalable Vector Graphics with svgweb - "Despite all the attention being paid to canvas, there?s still a place for good ole SVG, particularly for developers looking to replace plug-ins like Flash for data visualization."
- Draggables - Using Microformats and HTML5 drag and drop to build a new, user friendly model for data exchange between websites.
No Comments for this post yet...